Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rear Freedom Top Replacement

Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Freedom Top Replacement

Does anybody know? -- a replacement REAR Freedom Top from Jeep -- would it come with all the windows installed? just the side windows installed? or none of the 3 windows installed?? Thank you!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

Based on an ad I saw in Seattle for a damaged rear portion of the hardtop...they do not come with windows. The ad mentioned that each side window cost $230.

Dave
Old 11-14-2007, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Dave! When I took delivery of my Jeep, the rear Freedom Top was damaged -- I assumed that the replacement was going to have the windows in it -- come to find out, the dealer needs the Jeep "all day long" -- I said, this should take 10 minutes... I then spoke to someone in service who told me that the windows need to get exchanged --- JUST GREAT!!! You think they'll do a good job putting it all together??
Old 11-14-2007, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

They will most likely send it to an auto glass outfit to change them. THey have to remount the rear window too. I'd make them hose it down and check for leaks!

Dave

Quick Reply: Rear Freedom Top Replacement