Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Red Cloud Off Road Closed

Old 03-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They tried to shut dirty turtle down in ky but we all banded together signed petions and it stated open maybe worth a shot?

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 03-18-2015, 03:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JK505
I regeared and locked my axles and now I don't even get to make moose slop my bitch! I call shananigans!!
I heard a rumor that people were jumping in friends jeeps naked.
Furthermore I was told there is a pic floating around the internet to prove it. Lol.
I would close my trail if I had a bunch of guys driving around in the buff
Old 03-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by stangmike1
I heard a rumor that people were jumping in friends jeeps naked. Furthermore I was told there is a pic floating around the internet to prove it. Lol. I would close my trail if I had a bunch of guys driving around in the buff

I thought about selling my jeep so it doesn't happen to me.....

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 03-18-2015, 05:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by stangmike1
I heard a rumor that people were jumping in friends jeeps naked. Furthermore I was told there is a pic floating around the internet to prove it. Lol. I would close my trail if I had a bunch of guys driving around in the buff
Hm... Sounds serious. I'll take lead on this investigation and report back. I assure you the culprit will be found and brought to justice. We will not stand by and watch hooligans commit such acts (despite however awesome it may have been). Rest easy JK-Forum, I will update when I have news....
Old 03-18-2015, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have been planning on going up but every weekend I wanted to go I was offered overtime, and overtime in the winter is always good. Now that spring is here I was making plans to go next weekend. just my luck.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

How's the investigation goin Cody?
Old 03-26-2015, 01:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scout61
How's the investigation goin Cody?
Found a few leads, but they were all a dead end. The only conclusive statement im willing to release is that there was indeed a naked man in the area posing in other Jeeps. This was run up the chain and dropped due to the stunning good looks of the perpetrator.

In all seriousness, RC is fighting it, as expected. Hope for the best guys, and as this continues as well as the ongoing hate/issues at shoecreek, remember we are always on the chopping block. Tread lightly to keep what we have open!
Old 03-28-2015, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

The only caveat to that story.... The department of wildlife has yet to identify the hairless naked creature spotted in a jeep a few weeks ago, but they did say to keep your distance as it could be hungry and or ready to mate. If you see this critter, they say keep eye contact and don't make it awkward and lock the doors on your jeep as it will and has ruined upholstery.

Quick Reply: Red Cloud Off Road Closed