Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rocky Mountain Falken Tires

Old 11-16-2012, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rocky Mountain Falken Tires

Does anyone know where I can find Falken Rocky Mountain model tires in VA? And if anybody is running these tires how do you like them?
Old 11-16-2012, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anybody?!?
Old 11-16-2012, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I ran these on my Jeep Commander and got them from Discount Tire Direct, they had a better price than anyone local and they will ship for free. I didn't do extensive offroading with these Wild Peak ATs but was very happy with the tire.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are a discount tire exclusive. I have about 15,000 on mine. They are wearing great. They are a decent at, OK in snow, very good in rain and do well enough for the off road I do. I don't go crazy in mud. They do great at the beach in sand.

I like them well enough for a daily driver....not really sure I will get them again when they finally wear out though....which is going to be quite awhile.

I don't hate them, but I don't really love them either. The price is tough to beat though.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mschneid
I ran these on my Jeep Commander and got them from Discount Tire Direct, they had a better price than anyone local and they will ship for free. I didn't do extensive offroading with these Wild Peak ATs but was very happy with the tire.
Thanks the info
Old 11-16-2012, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 71Luber
They are a discount tire exclusive. I have about 15,000 on mine. They are wearing great. They are a decent at, OK in snow, very good in rain and do well enough for the off road I do. I don't go crazy in mud. They do great at the beach in sand.

I like them well enough for a daily driver....not really sure I will get them again when they finally wear out though....which is going to be quite awhile.

I don't hate them, but I don't really love them either. The price is tough to beat though.
Good deal, ur right about the price, cant beat it! I just got the green light from the wife so I'm trying not to shock her with pricing. Thanks for the feed back! Do u have a pic by chance of ur set up?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have pictures on my phone right now, but search my posts, I have put a few up of them.

Quick Reply: Rocky Mountain Falken Tires