Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ruicon sway bar system and lack of flex

Old 10-22-2012, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ruicon sway bar system and lack of flex

anybody else disappointed with the flex you get with the factory sway bar electronic disconnect? Ive been out quite a bit lately and it flat out doesnt compare with those guys that just disco and go. To change out to the other system takes what i wonder? Is it a big swap? Anyone have thoughts on this? thanks.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Are you sure it's working? I get a ton of flex out of mine. Maybe your lift (if you have one) is the limiting factor. I love mine and the fact that you don't have to mess with disco's is great ! If you decide to go with discos , Ill be more than happy to buy the complete electronic sway bar from you as long as it's complete , and working!
Old 10-22-2012, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

ive got a teraflex 4 inch. i mean, i dont see how that would limit it, but then again i could be missing something.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dahreno
Are you sure it's working? I get a ton of flex out of mine. Maybe your lift (if you have one) is the limiting factor. I love mine and the fact that you don't have to mess with disco's is great ! If you decide to go with discos , Ill be more than happy to buy the complete electronic sway bar from you as long as it's complete , and working!
Is that stock suspension?
Old 10-22-2012, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mababcock

Is that stock suspension?
He runs a 6" long arm with fox shocks. Yes this is very stalkerish haha. I just know what rigs I like.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got both the E-Disco and the links that came with my lift. I've only used the manuals once just to see how it would be and I managed to tear my driveline boot. Anyways I get a little more droop with the manual but I think the E-Disco works great.

Rob

Quick Reply: Ruicon sway bar system and lack of flex