Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

San diego dealers

Old 04-02-2013, 09:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San diego dealers

Anyone have any good dealers? I used to go to Rancho jeep since they were mod friendly, are there any others?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Interesting .. last I heard was that Rancho Jeep wasn't very Mod friendly..
Old 04-02-2013, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have always used Bob Baker Carlsbad with no issues.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by reddenedbeard
Interesting .. last I heard was that Rancho Jeep wasn't very Mod friendly..
This was back in 2010 I bought a two door and they were pretty good about it. Hmm might make the drive to Carlsbad tho I have heard that one is good too
Old 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nevesjk06
This was back in 2010 I bought a two door and they were pretty good about it. Hmm might make the drive to Carlsbad tho I have heard that one is good too
I honestly don't know who to believe.. There were a couple of shops that I've been to that have complained about them when it came to warranty work.. Even those that were modified prior to being sold off the lot and then not honoring any problems that might have happened.

I bought mine from Midway Jeep .. I was told they were fairly Mod Friendly but then I have since heard differently from the service guy last time I was there .. So, I guess I'll find out more as I modify and go in for inevitable word ..
Old 04-02-2013, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I bought mine from midway but don't know if they're mod friendly or not since i've never been back after the initial purchase...
As for sales, I didn't like rancho at all... the manager started to question my purchasing decisions asking me why I wanted the color that they didn't have LOL; and I also see a lot of modded jeeps there that are WACK.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by reddenedbeard

I honestly don't know who to believe.. There were a couple of shops that I've been to that have complained about them when it came to warranty work.. Even those that were modified prior to being sold off the lot and then not honoring any problems that might have happened.

I bought mine from Midway Jeep .. I was told they were fairly Mod Friendly but then I have since heard differently from the service guy last time I was there .. So, I guess I'll find out more as I modify and go in for inevitable word ..
I also bought mine from midway this time, I've heard they're mod friendlier but just haven't tried my luck lol. Just want to get every thing checked out, it's been acting finicky under acceleration and just has some quirks with the gas light coming on around half a tank randomly

Quick Reply: San diego dealers