Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Shipping A Vehicle

Old 04-01-2015, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used fasttrackautocarriers.net, mine was a stock 2011 shipped from Florida to Ohio in a covered trailer for $700. I thought it was a fantastic deal, not sure what they have to support the width you need but it's worth an email to support@fasttrackautocarriers.net.

Good luck.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:41 AM
Former Member

I wouldn't avoid uSHIP. It's one of the funniest shows on TV for people that know better than to ever hire one of those hacks
You think something might be wrong with those dudes when they are doing all kinds of out of scope work for free? And are eating penalty costs when road closures cause a delay?
OOO EEE Ma....got me a truck and a job.
Sad thing is that the professional companies that know what they're doing are losing work to the undercutting amateurs.

Last edited by 101gargoyles; 04-02-2015 at 02:54 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maerz, What did you end up using ?
Old 04-08-2015, 02:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by westchester
Maerz, What did you end up using ?
So far looking like im getting stock truck tires and going to make it fit on a uhaul trailer
Old 04-08-2015, 02:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Try United Routes (unitedroutes.com). I was recently looking to ship across country and gave them the measurements for our rig (40's) and it didn't seem to be a problem as long as they could put it on the top of the carrier. Good reputation too. Not much more expensive for an enclosed carrier either.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:22 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blonda
Try United Routes (unitedroutes.com). I was recently looking to ship across country and gave them the measurements for our rig (40's) and it didn't seem to be a problem as long as they could put it on the top of the carrier. Good reputation too. Not much more expensive for an enclosed carrier either.
Thanks for the heads up. They slaughtered all the other prices and are fully insured. I just scheduled my shipment.

Quick Reply: Shipping A Vehicle