Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Smashboogie 4x4

Old 08-13-2013, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smashboogie 4x4

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post a short message on the forum about a dealing with Smashboogie 4x4. They were awesome to deal with. Tom gave me a great deal on a complete set of Rock Krawler control arms.
He followed the whole transaction from start to finish with me, called me personally to give me the racking number and then again after they were delivered to make sure all was well and if I had any questions. I'd highly recommend them to any forum member especially those in the tri-state area looking for local shop that is also a forum member and supporter.

Tom, thanks for a very pleasant transaction, I look forward todoing more business with you guys as well as having the opportunity to wheel with all of you as well.

Thanks

Harold
"Bonedoc"
Old 08-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Always good to hear good things about our sponsors. I know they appreciate the feedback.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can second this experience.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

They are great guys. I had a great experience getting parts from them. They helped ,e out and were there for questions.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Good to hear that. I will keep them in mind.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will also say that these guys are awesome to deal with. I had the opportunity to wheel with them and it was an awesome experience. I had some issues on the trail and these guys worked on my rig right on the trail to help me out! I've also made some purchases with them and everything was flawless and delivered quickly.
If anyone needs anything for their rig, check to see if these guys can help you. They will save you money and you'll get outstanding service and support! I look forward to doing more wheeling and business with them!
Old 08-14-2013, 06:29 PM
JK Freak

I'm friends with them on fb. And if I have a problem with my jk they are the ones I ask. They respond right away and are very knowledgeable to what ever you ask them. Had some wobble and told them what was going on and they told me step by step on what to do and it fixed it right away and they never even seen my jeep. Only went by what I said.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are good guys, I've met them twice now. Wheeled with them once. But frankly they won't get any of my money until Jake shows up to rausch creek with his hair braided into pigtails.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Former Vendor

Hey everyone,

We really appreciate the feedback, especially hearing such good things. That is what we strive for so I guess we are doing something right huh? We just love being part of the Jeep community and want to ensure everyone has a great experience no matter what the circumstances. Breaking on the trail is never fun but we try to make the best out of it, right Tim?

For those that don't know much about us I'll give you a quick run down. Both myself and Tom have been professional mechanics for the last 7-10 years. We have worked on all kinds of different vehicles from diesel trucks to Porsche, but our passion has always been Jeep. Yes we are a fairly new company and its customers like all of you that keep us going and working as hard as we do. Out of everyone we have ever dealt with the Jeep community is hands down the best, everyone we meet are awesome to BS with about each others rigs and even more fun to wheel with.

We are planning a Meet and Greet near us at Buffalo Wild Wings in Rockaway NJ (right next to the Rockaway Mall). Hopefully we will see as many of you around as possible.

And Jordan, consider it done!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:14 PM
JK Freak

I agree with all of the above! I've purchased alot from them and have had no issues. I did have a problem with my RK shocks, but they had it all sorted out in a day. I've had alot of fun wheeling with these guys and am looking forward to them opening up their shop.

Sent using my SuperSmartThinky Phone

Quick Reply: Smashboogie 4x4