Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

speeding ticket ..wtf KARMA

Old 01-27-2013, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speeding ticket ..wtf KARMA

i cannot belive it i got a speeding ticket tonight second one in my life i had some guy infront of me doing 40 in a 60 zone and the light was gonna change ahead and the store i was gonna get to was gonna close in 10 minutes so i decided to climb the median and get into the other lane and go back home in the process in that the road somwhat ice covered i couldnt get traction and cut a guy off merging into that lane guy was luckily was only doing maybe 10 km and of course i speed up and didnt notice how fast i was going and just as i noticed i was doing 80 in a 50 i seen that white ford sitting down that industial street with the lights off i was like f___ i knew right away that karma had bitten me in the ass on a cold winters night on my way home from work...
Old 01-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Yeah it sucks getting a ticket in one of the slowest vehicles on the road
Old 01-27-2013, 07:02 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by wishithadahemi
i cannot belive it i got a speeding ticket tonight second one in my life i had some guy infront of me doing 40 in a 60 zone and the light was gonna change ahead and the store i was gonna get to was gonna close in 10 minutes so i decided to climb the median and get into the other lane and go back home in the process in that the road somwhat ice covered i couldnt get traction and cut a guy off merging into that lane guy was luckily was only doing maybe 10 km and of course i speed up and didnt notice how fast i was going and just as i noticed i was doing 80 in a 50 i seen that white ford sitting down that industial street with the lights off i was like f___ i knew right away that karma had bitten me in the ass on a cold winters night on my way home from work...
Well at least you were honest about how it went down. Kudos to you for that and maybe next karma with be on your side.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Yeah it sucks getting a ticket in one of the slowest vehicles on the road
Hahahahaha. This is true
Old 01-28-2013, 05:51 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Busted!! Did the cop give you a hard time? You know, something like, he was amazed a rolling brick could go that fast?!?!

Good luck!!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:11 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Happened to me before... Guy was doing ten under speed limit and making right at light... Light turned yellow so I shot into the "only left turn lane to go around him as he was turning, but just before he turned and just as I started to pass he slams his brakes and stops for the yellow light. I yank to avoid hitting him blow my horn and look to my left to see the police cruiser sitting at the light... Of course he pulled me over for" improper passing" (4 point ticket in nj)

The other guy saw the cop and slammed his brakes and now it looked like he was stopping and I just passed him like f**k it.... Cop was nice and gave me a careless ticket (2 points)
Old 01-29-2013, 04:39 PM
JK Freak

A pathetic Connecticut state trooper gave me a $152 ticket for going 70 in a 65... Yes, 70 in a 65, just 5mph over the speed limit.... In my Jeep... No radar, estimated speed only.... On December 28 last month... My 29th birthday... Beat that!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:50 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by XBlacky08X
A pathetic Connecticut state trooper gave me a $152 ticket for going 70 in a 65... Yes, 70 in a 65, just 5mph over the speed limit.... In my Jeep... No radar, estimated speed only.... On December 28 last month... My 29th birthday... Beat that!
Wow, that seems unnecessary. In NC, they pretty much will throw anything out that is 5mph or less.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 PM
JK Jedi

Your not the only one today i got a fucken parking ticket at school witch it total bull shit!
Old 01-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
Your not the only one today i got a fucken parking ticket at school witch it total bull shit!
Dang. That does suck

Quick Reply: speeding ticket ..wtf KARMA