Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

storage and security

Old 11-14-2012, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default storage and security

Could anyone tell me the difference between the Bestop locking underseat storage box and the Tuffy security products drivers side concealed carry security drawer. Is the one better than the other? Is there a better storage box? Just wondering. Thanks
Old 11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The quality and security of the Tuffy is second to none. They now have a passenger side one that I will be ordering soon if I don't get it for Christmas.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by droid1978
Could anyone tell me the difference between the Bestop locking underseat storage box and the Tuffy security products drivers side concealed carry security drawer. Is the one better than the other? Is there a better storage box? Just wondering. Thanks
There are a few in-depth comparisons posted before with side-by-side photos, do a search and you'll find it.

Top selling point for me for the tuffy is that the tuffy driver/passenger boxes can be keyed alike, while the bestop units cannot.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Read this and decide for yourself

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...ctures-133225/

Quick Reply: storage and security