Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Teraflex Customer Service...OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! Best I have ever seen!

Old 11-14-2012, 11:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Teraflex Customer Service...OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! Best I have ever seen!

I recently bought a 2.5BB from TF for my 2011 JKU. I am very happy with the lift. My 35s clear and the jeep is just the right height. The lift has been on for about 2 months now. Over the last 2 weeks the Jeep has started to lean not only to the right (JK Lean) but to the rear. It is the same full of gas or empty. I have Rubi springs and shocks and the vehicle only has 11k on it. I called Northridge, Quadratec and AEV, they said the solution was different springs or different lift all together. I then called TF. Their customer service was outstanding. The listened to me and gave the suggestion of adding a 2.5 to the right rear instead of the 2.0 that comes in the 2.5BB. The TF BB has 2.5 infront and 2.0 in the rear. He asked my address and shipped it out that day....AT NO CHARGE! The box arrived today with a brand new 2.5 spacer and a sweet TF hat. I have to say I am blown AWAY! I have had Porsche, VWs, Audis and Mercedes and never had an aftermarket tuner treat me so well. I just thought I would share a positive experience. Thanks TF!

Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always good to hear! Sweet JK BTW.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using just one thumb and tapatalk
Old 11-14-2012, 12:28 PM
JK Freak

I love teraflex. They has always been very helpful to me.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you and that's one heck of nice JK you have there! If you get a chance,post a pic of your JK on our Facebook page.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Teraflex makes great stuff and that is a heck of a jeep.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

TeraFlex is great in my books and David at Northridge is a rock star as well
Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

same here they are great. They helped me out with my rock rails and have pretty much decided I will look to them first for all my jeep needs before I look at another company.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shag7265
I love teraflex. They has always been very helpful to me.
Ditto. Customer service has been excellent
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

These days customer service is EVERYTHING. You can buy from any number of retailers but the ones that stand out are the retailers that consistently give great service - there are a ton of retailers that always make me feel like they're doing me a favor to buy from them - they've may have fooled me once but those kind won't get my hard earned money twice.

Teraflex is a quality company and I'm planning on spending my LIFT money with them - soon I hope.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I also agree. I purchased their leveling kit but didn't install it for a few months. When I installed it I had a problem with the supplied front sway bar links. They mailed a newly designed set to me right away. Great customer service.

Quick Reply: Teraflex Customer Service...OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! Best I have ever seen!