Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Is there anybody on here that lives in Cheyenne, WY?

Old 07-08-2013, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there anybody on here that lives in Cheyenne, WY?

Hi all,

I am looking for a club, either official or unspoken, to hang out and do some wheeling with. I just moved to Cheyenne and would like to find other jeepers to wheel with.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jnew32
Hi all,

I am looking for a club, either official or unspoken, to hang out and do some wheeling with. I just moved to Cheyenne and would like to find other jeepers to wheel with.
I live in Nebraska, but not near you. I bought a couple books that helped us get around. The first book is Wyoming Backroads by Marc Smith. Tons of trails. Also Wyoming Road &Recreation Atlas by Benchmark Maps. The atlas divides the state up into sections, and the trails are clearly marked. I've got an atlas' for Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona. They really help out. The Laramie area has a lot to offer. Especially in the Snowy Mountains. Tons to see there, and maybe a 2 hour drive for you to the mountains.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jnew32
Hi all,

Tons of trails over here in Rapid City SD and a couple clubs and multiple events throughout the year. Look up black hills jeeps.

Quick Reply: Is there anybody on here that lives in Cheyenne, WY?