Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Top question any pics.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top question any pics.

I have a 2 door jk can u run the trektop nx with the smittybilt cargo netting at the same time when u have the trektop setup as the bikini option. Pics please.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:43 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepsta
I have a 2 door jk can u run the trektop nx with the smittybilt cargo netting at the same time when u have the trektop setup as the bikini option. Pics please.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM
JK Super Freak

i dont see why not since they both take the same shape but i do feel that the cargo net will scratch up the inside of the rear windows from minor rubbing and moving. i own neither so take my opinion with a grain of salt.. but that would be a concern of mine.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by notsoricer
i dont see why not since they both take the same shape but i do feel that the cargo net will scratch up the inside of the rear windows from minor rubbing and moving. i own neither so take my opinion with a grain of salt.. but that would be a concern of mine.
I will only put the cargo net on when windows r out just keeping the roof part of the nx top on.

Quick Reply: Top question any pics.