Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

transmission question...please help me out

Old 12-10-2012, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default transmission question...please help me out

Ok guys...well my jk has been sitting in the shop now for 2 months waiting on a new tranni...Chrysler is of no help and might I say I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHRYSLER PRODUCT FOR THIS REASON.

My question for you guys is. Is the transmission in the new 2012/2013s the same as the transmissions in the 07-11s? I need my jeep back on the road it is my only vehicle and im trying to explore all my options
Old 12-10-2012, 06:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are different, but 2 months in the shop. What does chrysler service rep say.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Transmissions are on backorder...untill middle of january. I asked the lady why when wranglers are at there highest selling point in history can I not get a transmission for my 4 year old jeep. They are catering to the people who are buying jeeps now and not those of us who have already spent the money. All they say is "these things happen sometimes". Theyve lost my buisness. And then they want to hym and haw about getting me a discount for my wait on the part...I guess im going to have to get a rebuild and hope for the best

Quick Reply: transmission question...please help me out