Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Weird Things Happening

Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird Things Happening

Hey y'all this is where the forum comes in most handy. Driving down the road this morning, and started heating an intermittent beep. No dash lights at first and I checked my oil before I left my driveway and that was good. The beeping only would happen every few mins. Then lights started coming on, several all together- the ones in the pic as well as my brake light, but they would go back off. Then I noticed each time the beeps and lights came on, my speedometer needle would until the lights and beeping stopped and it would go back to normal.
Ok, I've reached my destination and sitting still idling as I type this and these lights have stayed on. So I shut it off, try to crank it and get nothing. No key in the ignition dinging, no lights, no nothing- completely dead. I put a new battery in it 2 months ago. I know it.could be a loose terminal but why would it be causing those particular lights to come on?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121109_075413.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	387010  

Quick Reply: Weird Things Happening