Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What did you pay for your (new Jeep) extended warranty?

Old 09-17-2014, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What did you pay for your (new Jeep) extended warranty?

There are a number of threads out there that talk about buying the warranty, and the merits and drawbacks of buying an extended warranty.

I'd like to establish a single location for people to share what they paid for their extended warranty from a dealership (not the aftermarket ones).

Chrysler sells an array of warranties, including the 7 year, 8 year, and lifetime warranties, with prices that vary all over the place, because they are negotiable. I have a new 2015 JKUR due for delivery in about 10 days, and I want to shop around for the extended warranty. I have pricing from my dealership, but want to hear what others have paid for their extended warranty. I'm sure that I can do better.

I'm also interested to hear from anyone who sells the warranties - I'm sure that there may be others who want to talk with you too.

Thanks.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 159 Likes on 140 Posts

My lifetime was $2995. I think you can do better getting the same warranty online. However, the salesman was a good friend. He have me a great price on the jeep but a condition was that I had to get the warranty. That is where the salesman actually makes more money for himself.

Last edited by rob_engineer; 09-17-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going next week to get mine before I miss the mileage deadline. Negotiated to $2,500 at time of purchase and have it in writting.

Quick Reply: What did you pay for your (new Jeep) extended warranty?