Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What else can your Jeep do?

Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What else can your Jeep do?

Hey everyone! So i was watching Wayalife's video "VENGEANCE -- A Badass 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler Worthy of its Name" and it inspired me to start this thread.
We all know Jeeps are fun in the sun, awesome in every kind of weather and badass off road. I thought it would be cool to share what else your Jeep can do or has happened in your life thanks to your jeep???

ie. Maybe you met your wife cuz of your jeep or found the new family dog or cat while wheeling
Old 01-24-2013, 02:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I lost a sibling to cancer awhile back and was recently looking through photo albums and memorabilia while reflecting. One of the things was a list she had made of goals she wanted to accomplish in her lifetime. One of them which i hadn't noticed before was to buy a jeep wrangler. At the time this would of been the TJ. Never knew her to be into automotives or trucks but after seeing that i can't help feel a bit closer to her now. I owe that to my JK!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just so i dont make everyone sad or down, i also have another one!
My Jeep makes little girls cry.
Went with my brother one day to pick up my niece from daycare in my jeep and it made her cry. She was too scared and did not want to get in it. As a result she spent two months being affraid of me before she warmed up to my JK
Old 01-24-2013, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well my jeep makes me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bought my lovely wife her first Jeep back in 2007, now she is in her third. My 7th Jeep.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:08 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rlew0083
Bought my lovely wife her first Jeep back in 2007, now she is in her third. My 7th Jeep.
3 jeeps in under 6 years? Does she keep crashing them or what?
Old 01-24-2013, 04:30 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
3 jeeps in under 6 years? Does she keep crashing them or what?
Maybe she's into hardcore(that's off road)
Old 01-24-2013, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by familytime
Maybe she's into hardcore(that's off road)
That's funny. She got hooked into the Jeep Thing. Started with a Sahara, then to a Rubicon and the to another Rubicon.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:51 PM
JK Freak

This is a real story...

A coworker and I went out to look at a picnic table for sale at the top of the road not to far from where we work (at a movie theatre) we wanted to buy the picnic table for our staff who were bbqing for the summer on their break (typical Canadians ...)anyway, we drive up the driveway to ask how much they want and can't seem to find anyone. We turn around and as we drive back up the driveway the owners turn the corner...chasing three of their huge Clydesdale horses who got lose (not the best farmers...) anyways , there we are...an almost new 3.5" lift with 35s and no doors lookin miniature compared to the horses. My coworker jumps out to help.

Then it happened. The owner runs up to me saying "can the jeep offroad?" I looked at him like "r u dumb?"

He says please I'm so tired can you drive your jeep in my field and herd them?

So we did. So my JK can herd horses!!!!

Also, we got the picnic table- for free.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepwave
This is a real story...

A coworker and I went out to look at a picnic table for sale at the top of the road not to far from where we work (at a movie theatre) we wanted to buy the picnic table for our staff who were bbqing for the summer on their break (typical Canadians ...)anyway, we drive up the driveway to ask how much they want and can't seem to find anyone. We turn around and as we drive back up the driveway the owners turn the corner...chasing three of their huge Clydesdale horses who got lose (not the best farmers...) anyways , there we are...an almost new 3.5" lift with 35s and no doors lookin miniature compared to the horses. My coworker jumps out to help.

Then it happened. The owner runs up to me saying "can the jeep offroad?" I looked at him like "r u dumb?"

He says please I'm so tired can you drive your jeep in my field and herd them?

So we did. So my JK can herd horses!!!!

Also, we got the picnic table- for free.
This is great!! and so awesome!!

Last edited by Cali Cosmos; 01-31-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Quick Reply: What else can your Jeep do?