Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

whats it worth??

Old 11-08-2007, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats it worth??

without going into great detail, just got some news that might require me to sell my JK need some help here on what it is worth: check my SIG for mods. only 3100 miles. comes with both tops has the grill mod done as well any thoughts??
Old 11-08-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mccostlin
without going into great detail, just got some news that might require me to sell my JK need some help here on what it is worth: check my SIG for mods. only 3100 miles. comes with both tops has the grill mod done as well any thoughts??
With such little detail, I'd say maybe 22. Depends on S or B packge, but your aftermarket mods don't really add anything. Thats all wasted money. I'm no dealer though...but if it was me making you an offer I wouldn't probably offer any more than 20.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds about right. For the best cash you are going to have to hope for some younger guy with money burning a hole is his pocket. Try things like the tradingtimes or auto trader.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Work with me here, not being sarcastic, just honest.
It is worth what someone will pay for it. Just like baseball cards, stamps, etc, if you think it is worth a certain amount doesn't mean anyone else does. Some guy says he thinks it is worth $30K, well, if he will buy it, then that is what it is worth. However, if he doesn't buy it, then his advice is worth $0.
On the other hand, Carmax generally gives pretty fair market estimates, and you can always go to kbb.com to get a rough idea.

Quick Reply: whats it worth??