Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What's your favorite

Old 12-17-2014, 03:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazon by far. But River City Off road has great customer service. And so does Full Metal Fab.

I'm not a big fan of Northridges webpage layout
Old 12-17-2014, 03:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Stubicon
Amazon by far. But River City Off road has great customer service. And so does Full Metal Fab. I'm not a big fan of Northridges webpage layout
I agree Northridges website is difficult. However I just bought a bunch of parts from them on BF. I didn't use extreme or Krawl as I had to PM those guys for the BF discounts and for some reason I didn't get a response from them.

Northridge took the time to build it into there site. They are on the west coast but must have warehouses in the Midwest as I got most of my parts in 1-3 days after ordering. I even screwed up an order and I emailed them before it shipped and they were able to correct my error. So good customer service.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Stubicon
Amazon by far. But River City Off road has great customer service. And so does Full Metal Fab. I'm not a big fan of Northridges webpage layout
I looked at their site this morning and it seems they have a very limited selection. Do the only sell ONE manufacturer of lockers or am I just not finding their products? I'll look into those other 2, never heard of them.

Edit: have seen RCO I just realized.

Last edited by JK505; 12-17-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by DoIBugU2
I agree Northridges website is difficult.
That's some feedback for the Northridge guys because I know they frequent this forum. Good produts, good service, and their shop does good work.

The website, though-- It's HIGH energy. Lots going on.

Quick Reply: What's your favorite