Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Where would you go next? (next step in Mods)

Old 10-12-2012, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where would you go next? (next step in Mods)

I am still pretty new to Jeep, although I have learned the true meaning of Just Empty Every Pocket... its not cause it breaks it is because I am always wanting to do more.

Ok... 09 JK X... am on 3 in lift.... 33x12.5 tires... some extra lights and a budget

Have not found many people to go wheeling with so been pretty limited in my exploration of the Az desert. (for fear of not being able to get rescued LOL)... leaning to getting a bumper and winch set up but so many people are noting on trail posts that lockers are needed for particular trails...

I am sure most all of you have been doing this alot longer than me. Where would you go?

Bumbers and winch?
Lockers?
Old 10-12-2012, 04:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lgpow2006
I am still pretty new to Jeep, although I have learned the true meaning of Just Empty Every Pocket... its not cause it breaks it is because I am always wanting to do more.

Ok... 09 JK X... am on 3 in lift.... 33x12.5 tires... some extra lights and a budget

Have not found many people to go wheeling with so been pretty limited in my exploration of the Az desert. (for fear of not being able to get rescued LOL)... leaning to getting a bumper and winch set up but so many people are noting on trail posts that lockers are needed for particular trails...

I am sure most all of you have been doing this alot longer than me. Where would you go?

Bumbers and winch?
Lockers?
id go bumpers winch. you can at least get your self out hopefully if your by yourself. probably less expensive as well.

Quick Reply: Where would you go next? (next step in Mods)