Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wow, Willy's is really sharp

Old 07-23-2014, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wow, Willy's is really sharp

Was driving past the dealer as I do every morning and driving the other way was a brand new hydro blue Willy's model, black wheels, grill, etc. best looking stock jk I have seen in a while. May have to trade up my 2007.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0hAPlqtuE&sns=em Video of one
Old 07-23-2014, 03:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by runforestrun
Was driving past the dealer as I do every morning and driving the other way was a brand new hydro blue Willy's model, black wheels, grill, etc. best looking stock jk I have seen in a while. May have to trade up my 2007.
So paint your grill and wheels black , I don't understand the love for the willys but a lot of guys act like its the god of version of the jk

The only thing I think is nice about it is you can get half doors beside that its a sport with a few different parts
Old 07-23-2014, 03:42 PM
JK Newbie

You sure it wasn't the Altitude Edition? Those are blue with black wheels and look pretty evil
Old 07-23-2014, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

I don't dislike it, but I don't get what all the fuss is about. Half of the ones I see in the lot are fully loaded in Rubicon MSRP territory.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by pwain
I don't dislike it, but I don't get what all the fuss is about. Half of the ones I see in the lot are fully loaded in Rubicon MSRP territory.
true, if you are paying rubicon prices, get the rubicon hardware for it.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jaker t5
So paint your grill and wheels black , I don't understand the love for the willys but a lot of guys act like its the god of version of the jk

The only thing I think is nice about it is you can get half doors beside that its a sport with a few different parts
I currently drive an 07 JK jeep green with black grille on argent pintlers. It's been a long time since i have driven by a stock jeep and said to myself. Wow, that really amazing. I'm thinking of going to a JKU. If I do, it might just be a willys. Looks like I could get what I wanted for 32k. Don't need a Rubi in NJ for 35-40K, I'd rather just lift a willys and add some 35's.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just got a 2014 Willys jku. Yes, it was slightly over the base price of a rubicon, but at the same time I don't want half the base features that a rubicon has. The rubicon comes standard with power windows, power locks, and power heated mirrors. The Dana 44 and lockers would be nice to have but the Willys has a true lock rear diff and the same suspension. Plus all the rubicons I found somewhat local to me were $42k+
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3010800137.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	568718  

Quick Reply: Wow, Willy's is really sharp