Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wrangler Africa Concept

Old 03-21-2015, 12:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cutman
This would actually make me consider a 4 door. Almost.
Wow lol .... No offense but it's frig'n ugly.... Doesn't even look like a jeep as mentioned above(using different words)..... I'm just kidding here but your words kinda insulting to beautiful 4 door jeeps like mine .... Nudge nudge wink wink
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2533587925.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	602369  
Old 03-21-2015, 01:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9

Wow lol .... No offense but it's frig'n ugly.... Doesn't even look like a jeep as mentioned above(using different words)..... I'm just kidding here but your words kinda insulting to beautiful 4 door jeeps like mine .... Nudge nudge wink wink
You have a sweet ride, no doubt. But I wish it wasn't so Pittsburgy...not a fan of the rapist either.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cutman

You have a sweet ride, no doubt. But I wish it wasn't so Pittsburgy...not a fan of the rapist either.
Thanks ...lol on the Steeler comment..... But I wouldn't want any other QB over him in the entire league...... Too bad you're not brushed up on the facts on your rapist comment..... Another case of a women trying to extort money from a rich man.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Roof doesn't come off and yet I bet it still leaks.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9

Thanks ...lol on the Steeler comment..... But I wouldn't want any other QB over him in the entire league...... Too bad you're not brushed up on the facts on your rapist comment..... Another case of a women trying to extort money from a rich man.
I dunno. I wasn't there so I shouldn't have said it. But dude, gotta teach him to throw the freakin ball AWAY!!!!
Old 03-21-2015, 09:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinMac
I love the jerry can setup. I'd buy that if someone produced it!
Those cans are "show only", as the cut they back lower corners off of both.

Last edited by kmrtnsn; 03-22-2015 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

The only concept that I like is the Chief. All the rest, for lack of a better word, look kinda shitty. The Chief has that old Cherokee/wagonneer look that just screams awesome. The interior is pretty terrible, but seat covers would cover most of that.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-990510949.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	602483  
Old 03-22-2015, 04:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrChuckles
The only concept that I like is the Chief. All the rest, for lack of a better word, look kinda shitty. The Chief has that old Cherokee/wagonneer look that just screams awesome. The interior is pretty terrible, but seat covers would cover most of that.
Not trying to start an argument, but why do you see the Africa Concept as " shitty" ?
Old 03-22-2015, 05:10 AM
JK Newbie

Default Africa Concept

I think this looks great, which likely means it will never be produced. Looks like a terrific overland vehicle, with the form following function.
Old 03-22-2015, 05:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Absolutely love this concept. The rear hatch has less moving pieces which equates to less possibility of something breaking in my world. I like the non carpeted / slick rear compartment as well. Steel solid wheels - why haven't we seen these sooner... All in all I'm pretty excited about this concept as it looks very promising that Jeep is really looking at some of the things that make overland/expedition vehicles worthy of the environment they operate in. There are a lot of winks and nods to proven platforms with this concept. Everyone has their opinion and I'm not gonna defend mine so don't bother making comments on my post as you will just be wasting your time. Thanks for posting those great pics as well!

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Wrangler Africa Concept