Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wrangler Africa Concept

Old 03-22-2015, 06:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Considering Land Rover is the staple vehicle for African adventures for decades, it's no surprise thus thing looks like an LR and Wrangler mated. Not sure I like the under mount spare. But I do like the clean look of the rear hinges. The fuel cans? I would buy them. Perfect place for mounting IMO.

But, as always, few concept vehicles ever make it to market. Might as well talk about Jessica Rabbit while we're here.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
Considering Land Rover is the staple vehicle for African adventures for decades, it's no surprise thus thing looks like an LR and Wrangler mated. Not sure I like the under mount spare. But I do like the clean look of the rear hinges. The fuel cans? I would buy them. Perfect place for mounting IMO. But, as always, few concept vehicles ever make it to market. Might as well talk about Jessica Rabbit while we're here.
She is drawn very well....👍

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum
Old 03-22-2015, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

I want one.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:01 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
Considering Land Rover is the staple vehicle for African adventures for decades, it's no surprise thus thing looks like an LR and Wrangler mated. Not sure I like the under mount spare. But I do like the clean look of the rear hinges. The fuel cans? I would buy them. Perfect place for mounting IMO.

But, as always, few concept vehicles ever make it to market. Might as well talk about Jessica Rabbit while we're here.
Chrysler has a good reputation for building concepts.I wish they would build this one.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

I could be wrong, but I don't recall Chrysler / Fiat / Jeep ever actually building a Wrangler concept, and putting it on dealer lots. It's just one giant tease, great for ideas, but they'll never actually come off the assembly lines.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TreyJK
Not trying to start an argument, but why do you see the Africa Concept as " shitty" ?
Strictly personal opinion. Probably should have stated that earlier.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Orey22
I could be wrong, but I don't recall Chrysler / Fiat / Jeep ever actually building a Wrangler concept, and putting it on dealer lots. It's just one giant tease, great for ideas, but they'll never actually come off the assembly lines.
Yeah, like last year's badass chop top on 40's. They never see the light of day.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4010588275.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	602553  
Old 03-22-2015, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Thanks ...lol on the Steeler comment..... But I wouldn't want any other QB over him in the entire league...... Too bad you're not brushed up on the facts on your rapist comment..... Another case of a women trying to extort money from a rich man.
You like this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3271801912.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	602558  
Old 03-22-2015, 10:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Orey22
Pretty sure the Jeep Rescue concept vehicle was the precursor to the JKU. Thus, the color Rescue Green.
Old 03-22-2015, 01:51 PM
JK Newbie

For me it is the all time best concept vehicle from Jeep.

Finally a true over lander

Wish they will produce it - I will be the first in line to buy one.

Quick Reply: Wrangler Africa Concept