Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

WTF is going on in this Country???????????

Old 04-24-2015, 01:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Attempting to stick with real politics of this issue and not nonsense, the DMCA was passed into law by a voice vote in a Republican majority House of Representatives, and by a unanimous vote in a Republican majority Senate. It was signed into law by Democratic president Bill Clinton. So, this isn't one party or the other. In reality, this is big business trying to assert control over how you can use the products you own. It would be ignorance to think this is anything but a bipartisan gift to moneyed interests.
There are no parties in my eyes, just the Banking and Corporate Elites that own these sorry mother Fckers in our Political system, and do whatever they command. It amazes me when the sheep get exasperated when you talk about "Their party" in a negative light. I do think more Americans are finally getting what their "Government" is doing to them, but unfortunately I think its too late. At the end of the day its the global elites who call the shots, the "Politicians" are nothing more than their pawns!
Old 04-24-2015, 04:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Obama..

Here is the petition to prevent this bill from being passed. I suggest everyone sign it.

https://act.eff.org/action/fight-for...epair-your-car
Old 04-24-2015, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by D_engel
Thanks Obama..

Here is the petition to prevent this bill from being passed. I suggest everyone sign it.

https://act.eff.org/action/fight-for...epair-your-car
Excellent! Thanks Engel, signed!
Old 04-24-2015, 05:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

But Obama does offer bonus money for the shop to hire an illegal to do it for you. Just sayin.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Cutman
But Obama does offer bonus money for the shop to hire an illegal to do it for you. Just sayin.
How dare you speak about Mr. Osama that way!! He is a fine, upstanding Muslim Marxist!
Old 04-24-2015, 05:45 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET

How dare you speak about Mr. Osama that way!! He is a fine, upstanding Muslim Marxist!
Thanks for making my night!!! 😂
Old 04-24-2015, 06:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET

I noticed you said upstanding instead of law-abiding. Good call. He does stand upright.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by D_engel
Thanks Obama.. Here is the petition to prevent this bill from being passed. I suggest everyone sign it. https://act.eff.org/action/fight-for...epair-your-car
Thanks signed it! Also sent strongly worded emails to the listed companies. Nit that they care or will read them

www.overlandoff-road.com
Old 04-25-2015, 09:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can someone move this horse shit to anything everything with the other thread about this and the communist jeep thread. I'm trying to abuse myself in peace while looking at pics of 40's not hear about how Obama is a Muslim Marxist.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JE8154
Can someone move this horse shit to anything everything with the other thread about this and the communist jeep thread. I'm trying to abuse myself in peace while looking at pics of 40's not hear about how Obama is a Muslim Marxist.
Yo, Joey Buttafucco, this thread was about not being able to tune or work on your own rig, and a link was posted to sign and fight it. The fact that Obama is a Treasonous piece of shit was just incidental to the conversation!

Quick Reply: WTF is going on in this Country???????????