Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Yeah, Banned from WAL Website

Old 04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I think de's trying to pressure EVO to drop WAL by boycotting EVO. Yes, it could hurt EVO, but it may be when EVO needs to sever ties. I'm not suggesting I agree, quite frankly, I don't have a dog in this fight. I was never around during all that mess, but heard enough for me to steer clear.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
I think de's trying to pressure EVO to drop WAL by boycotting EVO. Yes, it could hurt EVO, but it may be when EVO needs to sever ties. I'm not suggesting I agree, quite frankly, I don't have a dog in this fight. I was never around during all that mess, but heard enough for me to steer clear.
Perhaps..... it's too bad tho .... Almost like a lose/lose situation :(
Old 04-27-2016, 03:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Your reasoning makes no sense at all.... not supporting someone you like and respect because of someone you don't like or respect!!! I'm sure wayalife is crying in his soup. Who are you really hurting here???? The guy you like and respect!!!! My 2 cents
Crying in soup?i said respect him i respect what he (and others have done) ive never met him or even really talked to him to judge him just know he was associated heavily with a group i did not respect and felt misled alot of fellow jeepers. He may, be great and if he severed ties i could see why. If he has and i actually chatted with him i may support him if i actually did need something wich is very unlikely. Id much rather do it myself.

Last edited by Maertz; 04-27-2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Maertz
Crying in soup?i said respect him i respect what he (and others have done) ive never met him or even really talked to him to judge him just know he was associated heavily with a group i did not respect and felt misled alot of fellow jeepers. He may, be great and if he severed ties i could see why. If he has and i actually chatted with him i may support him if i actually did need something wich is very unlikely. Id much rather do it myself.
Yea I don't think he has severed ties. I give EVO credit because I think they are still a sponsor of this forum even though they are basically non-existent sense the creation of WAL. Every once in a while you see them pop on here and give some updates on shop builds.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:04 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Yea I don't think he has severed ties. I give EVO credit because I think they are still a sponsor of this forum even though they are basically non-existent sense the creation of WAL. Every once in a while you see them pop on here and give some updates on shop builds.
One of the techs does. This dude also drops sarcastic remarks in troll threads. I agree with Martz 100%
Old 04-28-2016, 05:12 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
One of the techs does. This dude also drops sarcastic remarks in troll threads. I agree with Martz 100%
My point nothing to help the OP ... Smh
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3992610993.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	645345  
Old 04-28-2016, 07:58 PM
JK Junkie

My point nothing to help the OP ... Smh
Is this on jk-forum?
Old 04-28-2016, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Wayalife.com hates bacon, spread that far and wide. Way a life hates bacon. Way of life hates bacon. Eddie oh hates bacon.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:25 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Is this on jk-forum?
No (10 char)
Old 04-29-2016, 04:19 AM
JK Junkie

No (10 char)
Wow so be smartasses and condescending to potential customers on basically the only forum that pushes your product and that your a sponsor of. Yea I wouldn't buy anything from them either. There are other alternatives that are built as good or better and not overpriced.

Quick Reply: Yeah, Banned from WAL Website