Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Easter Jeep Safari 2015 - Who's In?

Old 01-23-2015, 04:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dmwil
How fast do the spots typically fill up? I'm looking right now at a fairly mild run, mainly because it is my first go at Moab and because my buddy is coming with a stock JK Sahara with <33" tires. I'm thinking 3D on Monday, Deadman's Point on Tuesday, and Finns and Things on Wednesday. We'll then possibly do White Rim Road at Canyonlands Thursday and start heading 3 to 6 hours toward home Thursday evening/night.

I'm waiting to see what trail runs the forum sponsors. I'm guessing they'll be 6's and up, though, with all the heavily modded Jeeps around here. They probably won't want any bunny runs.

Just wanted to add. White Rim Road I am sure was filled months ago. It is an amazing trip for beauty, but not a challange. When I have done Whit Rim I always took three days to cross it. You can do it in a day, but then ur rushing and you miss out on so much that there is to see.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by prelucir
Just wanted to add. White Rim Road I am sure was filled months ago. It is an amazing trip for beauty, but not a challange. When I have done Whit Rim I always took three days to cross it. You can do it in a day, but then ur rushing and you miss out on so much that there is to see.
Where are you guy's seeing "White Rim" on the trails list of rr4w? White rim is an 80 mile trail, that's way to long for them. Sure there are other trails that total more than that, but that's usually highway miles with about 10 miles of trail.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:23 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Where are you guy's seeing "White Rim" on the trails list of rr4w? White rim is an 80 mile trail, that's way to long for them. Sure there are other trails that total more than that, but that's usually highway miles with about 10 miles of trail.

White Rim Road is not on the EJS line up. It is however, very close via Canyonlands National Park. It is actually 112 miles long in the park and close to 150 miles if you do the loop from pavement to pavement. I have driven this three times now. I love White Rim Road for the vistas and beauty. I like to camp out two or three nights on the road so that I do not have to rush and can see it all. I have found that often I will stop one to four times in a mile along to road to take more photos and see the next site.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:58 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

First of the JK-Forum sponsored runs is up so take a look! The next one will be posted on Monday and last one by Wednesday. Each run will be lead by the trail sponsor with free lunches & swag for all participants. No fee but each run is limited to 25 rigs on a first come first serve type basis.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...h-30th-316364/
Old 01-25-2015, 02:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
First of the JK-Forum sponsored runs is up so take a look! The next one will be posted on Monday and last one by Wednesday. Each run will be lead by the trail sponsor with free lunches & swag for all participants. No fee but each run is limited to 25 rigs on a first come first serve type basis.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...h-30th-316364/
I only see the He'll Revenge run. Where can I find the other?
Old 01-25-2015, 08:25 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
First of the JK-Forum sponsored runs is up so take a look!

The next one will be posted on Monday and last one by Wednesday.
Each run will be lead by the trail sponsor with free lunches & swag for all participants. No fee but each run is limited to 25 rigs on a first come first serve type basis.
Originally Posted by dmwil
I only see the He'll Revenge run. Where can I find the other?
Schedule of Moab EJS Trail Runs posting dates:
Saturday, January 24th - https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...h-30th-316364/
Monday, January 26th - https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...h-31-a-316463/
Wednesday, January 28th - surprise ??? Wednesday, April 1st

All runs will be posted in the same subforum where the Hell's Revenge is posted right now. We purposely spread out the postings for a couple of reasons but the main reason is so that if someone is out of town for a day or off the forum for a day they don't miss out on the entire weeks worth of trail runs.

Last edited by sm_rubi; 01-26-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:39 AM
JK Jedi

The Tuesday Run is posted!
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...3/#post4044942

Quick Reply: Easter Jeep Safari 2015 - Who's In?