Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Holcomb Creek

Old 03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holcomb Creek

A friend and I went through Holcomb creek trail over the weekend. Fun trail full with some pretty cool rock gardens.

If anyone is familiar with the trail I'm looking for some info. About half way through you can take trail 3N06X back to 3N16, is 3N06X also challenging?

I was talking to a guy last year, he said one trail was more difficult but I don't remember which one he said.

Jeff
Old 03-28-2014, 09:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepy.Jeff
A friend and I went through Holcomb creek trail over the weekend. Fun trail full with some pretty cool rock gardens.

If anyone is familiar with the trail I'm looking for some info. About half way through you can take trail 3N06X back to 3N16, is 3N06X also challenging?

I was talking to a guy last year, he said one trail was more difficult but I don't remember which one he said.

Jeff
Don't have my map handy to check the road numbers, but if you keep to the southern branch there is a big rock garden at the end. It is pretty fun. The fork toward the north in the middle has one little section with some rocks as you go down a hill and make a turn. Otherwise that route is easy.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That route back is easy,, but there are a lot of woops at opposite sides of the trail that cause some really good flex.

Quick Reply: Holcomb Creek