Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

new to West palm beach fl

Old 04-17-2015, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to West palm beach fl

Just moved to WPB and have Mondays and Tuesdays off work. Looking for some people to link up with and go do some trail riding. I have no idea where to go here.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

When I lived down there we went to Corbett. I think there is a place up towards Ocala. Miss living down there.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 239Jeeper
Just moved to WPB and have Mondays and Tuesdays off work. Looking for some people to link up with and go do some trail riding. I have no idea where to go here.
Corbet is about the only place to go not during hunting season!
Old 04-21-2015, 12:37 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

This sub-forum is actually for completed trips, not for planning trips. Yeah, I know few folks bother to pay much attention to that, LOL. Anyway, you'd be better to meet folks around your area and ask your question here:

The South
Old 04-21-2015, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
This sub-forum is actually for completed trips, not for planning trips. Yeah, I know few folks bother to pay much attention to that, LOL. Anyway, you'd be better to meet folks around your area and ask your question here: The South
Unfortunately, no one uses any of the sub forums correctly. It seems that if you want your post to be seen you have to post in modified, show, or talk. Kind of a bummer.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:54 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Florida

Welcome !

You might be able to hook up with some of these folks -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeep-...48549468647069

We're in Pompano, about an hour south of you, if you ever need any Jeep parts :-)

Old 04-21-2015, 12:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome. I'd be down to check out Corbett. You're at least closer to Ocala. I've hit Big Cypress. I like it out there but it's a hike from you.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys. Sorry I usually dont use the region sub forums on any forums I'm on just because no one really ever goes on there. I'm down to get some.Jeeping In soon. Still getting settled in around here and once the lady starts work I can get away to explore without her complaining. Haha
Old 04-25-2015, 09:31 AM
JK Newbie

Well I'll let you figure out where to go. Then I'll find out from you cause me and family are gonna moving to homestead in about a month
Old 05-03-2015, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Big event at lazy springs for go topless day in 2 weeks. I know there is a staging area for east coast jeepers at the gas station on the alley to head over. I am sure you could meet more than enough jeepers on east coast during this event. Just go to caloosa jeepers website to see the details for event. I can pm you more info if you need about meeting place. It is the micosukee Indian village gas station on alligator alley. Let me know. Should be a good time and a ton of jeeps.

Quick Reply: new to West palm beach fl