Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Oregon offroad

Old 01-28-2015, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oregon offroad

Other than Browns camp does anyone know of a place were you can have fun closer to home? Portland Gresham area? Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3145272901.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	594225  
Old 01-31-2015, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bump bump
Old 01-31-2015, 07:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well not sure what you are into but.
Used to live in Vancouver and had a Frontier all locked and loaded up. (Yeah I know, I know)
We used to run all over around Mt Hood in the snow. Up past Welches (sp?) Man go prepared because you can get stuck in a bad way out there. Don't ask, it still brings back bad memories.

East of Mt. St Helens also has a lot of logging roads that in the winter were a bit of a challenge. Now this was a long time ago and who knows nowadays with BLM and the FS closing everything down.
Out toward MT Adams was a hoot.

Everything is going to be a bit of a drive just to get out of the Metro area. Its worth it to get away from all that.

I have been looking at this site a lot and it is so stupid hard to use but you may find something on it in the way of "official" OHV trails. rideATVoregon where to ride
Old 01-31-2015, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tree Frog
Well not sure what you are into but. Used to live in Vancouver and had a Frontier all locked and loaded up. (Yeah I know, I know) We used to run all over around Mt Hood in the snow. Up past Welches (sp?) Man go prepared because you can get stuck in a bad way out there. Don't ask, it still brings back bad memories. East of Mt. St Helens also has a lot of logging roads that in the winter were a bit of a challenge. Now this was a long time ago and who knows nowadays with BLM and the FS closing everything down. Out toward MT Adams was a hoot. Everything is going to be a bit of a drive just to get out of the Metro area. Its worth it to get away from all that. I have been looking at this site a lot and it is so stupid hard to use but you may find something on it in the way of "official" OHV trails. rideATVoregon where to ride

Thanks man will check the site for sure
Old 02-01-2015, 08:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tree Frog
Well not sure what you are into but. Used to live in Vancouver and had a Frontier all locked and loaded up. (Yeah I know, I know) We used to run all over around Mt Hood in the snow. Up past Welches (sp?) Man go prepared because you can get stuck in a bad way out there. Don't ask, it still brings back bad memories. East of Mt. St Helens also has a lot of logging roads that in the winter were a bit of a challenge. Now this was a long time ago and who knows nowadays with BLM and the FS closing everything down. Out toward MT Adams was a hoot. Everything is going to be a bit of a drive just to get out of the Metro area. Its worth it to get away from all that. I have been looking at this site a lot and it is so stupid hard to use but you may find something on it in the way of "official" OHV trails. rideATVoregon where to ride
I found a place about 25 miles away from compared to 1.5 hour drive to Browns camp thanks for the site and info.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Glad I could help. Have fun!

Quick Reply: Oregon offroad