Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Red Cloud Reopening? Maybe?

Old 02-09-2016, 02:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Cloud Reopening? Maybe?

I was looking at a local dealers face book page and seen what I understand to be pictures that were taken in Dec. 2015 of a few jeeps wheeling there. It said that there is a strong possibility that they might be reopening soon. I was wondering if there was any truth to this.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scratchkenny
I was looking at a local dealers face book page and seen what I understand to be pictures that were taken in Dec. 2015 of a few jeeps wheeling there. It said that there is a strong possibility that they might be reopening soon. I was wondering if there was any truth to this.
Ya they have been throwing the idea around and have opened up the park for some private invitations a couple of times. When we got the big snow storm a couple weeks ago, they suggested opening for a snow run but ultimately decided not to. So seems like a lot of mixed signals and nothing formal yet. They certainly have the local Jeep community support to reopen. Every time they suggest it, their Facebook page blows up with excitement. So who knows. We will all be waiting if/when they do open it back up.

Quick Reply: Red Cloud Reopening? Maybe?