Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Who has been to Redbird, Indiana?

Old 03-24-2015, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MTNBKR
Ok no problem. That's our plan too. come up the night before after we get off work. I'll have 4-6 other Jeeps along. More is better. PM me and we'll exchange contact info.. Awesome!!!
I live less than an hour away from there, if you go again, let me know, I would love to join. Send me a PM for my contact info!
Old 03-25-2015, 02:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I was just there in October (and will be again this October). No flag was needed.

The trails can be pretty muddy if it has been raining. It was for us. I hear that #27 was a winch fest that day.

Badlands requires a flag. You might have been thinking about them.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

I'm only about 30 mins away and haven't been yet. So if a group goes let me know! I'm a newbie to trails and would love to start gaining experience. I'm heading to the jeep jamboree in May!
Old 03-26-2015, 05:35 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AmayLuca
I'm only about 30 mins away and haven't been yet. So if a group goes let me know! I'm a newbie to trails and would love to start gaining experience. I'm heading to the jeep jamboree in May!
I would recommend posting up some open dates to go in the "Midwest" staging area of the forum:
Mid-West

That way more locals can see what's coming up and help to generate some interest.

My 2 cents from a former "nap-town" resident.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:45 PM
JK Newbie

Okay sounds good! Thanks for the advice! Just have to figure out a good time to make it out there.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by karmynsbeep
That gives me time to get a couple things on my build list completed. Let me know and I'll see if I can meet up! I'd like to hear some opinions and reviews in the meantime

Look what you've done now:
-Axle swap
-Regear
-Lockers
-Completely new suspension

"A couple things"
Old 03-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Former Member

It's escalated quickly lol

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 03-30-2015, 04:51 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Redbird was great and humbling for this West coast rock crawler! Never wheeled in mud that felt like ice, slipping and sliding trying to avoid trees. Great time!
Old 03-30-2015, 05:05 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Redbird was great and humbling for this West coast rock crawler! Never wheeled in mud that felt like ice, slipping and sliding trying to avoid trees. Great time!
The mud in northern ky and southern Indiana is a whole nother animal! I'm nervous to see how I'll make the transition to rock crawling next month in windrock. Very excited to hit redbird in July

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 04-02-2015, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Redbird is a fun park to go offroading at, It has some very tight places for 4 door jeeps. Just have to keep your eye on everything. We might have a group going there soon to play. I won't be going this time due to heading to Windrock next wedsday for extended weekend of offroading down there with some buddies.

Quick Reply: Who has been to Redbird, Indiana?