Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

2 DOOR JEEP WRANGLER JK CUSTOM OVERLAND EXPEDITION REAR SET-UP - Ex-Flight Containers

Old 07-15-2014, 01:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vladimer
Those look awesome! I wonder what shipping to Canada would be though, I imagine it would make the whole thing pretty costly
Cheers guys. If you could get them shipped via sea instead of air it would probably be reasonable. Worth checking though. The smartest thing to do would be to have the seller remove the wooden shelves and just send the containers themselves as it's the shelves that cause the weight. Easy enough to cut your own shelves once they arrive.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is a very good point. I'll check with him and see. Thank you for the suggestion!
Old 08-01-2014, 03:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

surely the american armed forces sell surplus ammo boxes of a similar type for local north american shipping as well. google is your friend.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mountain Man Tim
surely the american armed forces sell surplus ammo boxes of a similar type for local north american shipping as well. google is your friend.
I'm sure they do. These were flight containers so might be worth looking at ex-USAF stuff.

Quick Reply: 2 DOOR JEEP WRANGLER JK CUSTOM OVERLAND EXPEDITION REAR SET-UP - Ex-Flight Containers