Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Bumper w/ built in LEDS on E-bay

Old 03-14-2014, 03:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bumper w/ built in LEDS on E-bay

Hey just curious if anyone has this bumper from ebay and how they liked or didn't like it?

07 13 Jeep Wrangler Front Bumper w LED Lights Winch Mount Plate D Rings JK | eBay

It looks pretty cool but is it worth it!!!

also

These two are pretty nice as well for the money but still who knows?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161189182542...84.m1436.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181340703640...84.m1436.l2649

Last edited by Mtn-Goat; 03-14-2014 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That second one is a replica of the Rampage Recovery bumper I've been eying all winter but at half the price.

Curious to see if there are any reviews on these as well...
Old 03-14-2014, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...s-info-189679/

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 03-14-2014, 09:12 PM
Former Member

I have the ones with the LEDs in it. I love it! I've had it for a year now and after nj bad winter with all the salt on the roads I noticed on the back that some paint is flaking off, looked into it and just surface rust so I plan on sanding it down and bedlineing it. I knew before I bought that the powder coating was thin but still took my chance. Lesson learned but hey some bumpers don't even come with any powder coating and you have to do it yourself. And they Are usually much much more money (poison spyder).

Don't get me wrong do I think it's the same quality as poison spyder? Probably not never seen one in person but the bumper is very heavy duty and will stand up to what I throw at it. I also paid very little for it and I think I got my money's worth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-692706370.jpg
Views:	741
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	537492

Name:	image-4170636876.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	537493
Old 03-15-2014, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

I have the ones with the LEDs in it. I love it! I've had it for a year now and after nj bad winter with all the salt on the roads I noticed on the back that some paint is flaking off, looked into it and just surface rust so I plan on sanding it down and bedlineing it. I knew before I bought that the powder coating was thin but still took my chance. Lesson learned but hey some bumpers don't even come with any powder coating and you have to do it yourself. And they Are usually much much more money (poison spyder).

Don't get me wrong do I think it's the same quality as poison spyder? Probably not never seen one in person but the bumper is very heavy duty and will stand up to what I throw at it. I also paid very little for it and I think I got my money's worth.
Thanks, Benm1020 Yea kinda what I was figuring the quality isn't gonna be as high as something heavy duty.... But for the money might be worth it for the time being....
Old 03-15-2014, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

e-Auto Grilles Bumpers info

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Thanks FireFreak very helpful link and answered a lot of my questions....
Old 03-15-2014, 01:53 PM
JK Newbie

So I went ahead and pulled the trigger finally decided on this one.

07 12 Jeep Wrangler JK Rock Crawler Front Bumper Tube Guard Built in LED Light | eBay

Know just gotta wait til it gets here!!!
Old 03-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Mtn-Goat
So I went ahead and pulled the trigger finally decided on this one. 07 12 Jeep Wrangler JK Rock Crawler Front Bumper Tube Guard Built in LED Light | eBay Know just gotta wait til it gets here!!!
You will like it and i forgot to tell you one con about it. If you are running a winch fair lead (the roller kind) the led mounts get in the way and you have to cut the mounts just a tad

You can sorta see in this picture what I'm talking about

Name:	image-3059631100.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	537673

Oh I forgot to say I had the 1 LED go out and I contacted paramount, I bought from jeepaddons And no questions asked sent me out all new LEDs in
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1240422377.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	537672  
Old 03-15-2014, 05:09 PM
JK Newbie

You will like it and i forgot to tell you one con about it. If you are running a winch fair lead (the roller kind) the led mounts get in the way and you have to cut the mounts just a tad

You can sorta see in this picture what I'm talking about

Click image for larger version. Name: image-3059631100.jpg Views: 8 Size: 42.7 KB ID: 537673

Oh I forgot to say I had the 1 LED go out and I contacted paramount, I bought from jeepaddons And no questions asked sent me out all new LEDs in

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. Name: image-1240422377.jpg Views: 3 Size: 80.7 KB ID: 537672
Thanks, Yea I noticed that when looking at the close ups of it on ebay. No big deal though I can deal with that. Plus, the roller fair lead I have was a freebie so wont feel bad about trimming on it. I read their customer service is really good after looking thru that link FireFreak sent. So now just gotta sit around on pins and needles and twiddle my thumbs impatiently til it shows up. Before I put it on though I'm gonna paint those LED light bolts black.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Mtn-Goat
Thanks, Yea I noticed that when looking at the close ups of it on ebay. No big deal though I can deal with that. Plus, the roller fair lead I have was a freebie so wont feel bad about trimming on it. I read their customer service is really good after looking thru that link FireFreak sent. So now just gotta sit around on pins and needles and twiddle my thumbs impatiently til it shows up. Before I put it on though I'm gonna paint those LED light bolts black.
Another thing I just thought of is the led didn't come with a relay harness. It came with weird setup I had no clue so I just wired them all into the fog wires
Only downside to that is you can't have fogs and highbeams on at the same time

Quick Reply: Bumper w/ built in LEDS on E-bay