Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

EVO JK Rock Stars

Old 02-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very Nice
Old 05-19-2010, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like it a lot
Old 05-19-2010, 08:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Robar
I measured the shock and I have about 8" of down travel with the EVO Rock Stars. I haven't had a chance to strech it out yet, but I will be keeping an eye on the springs. The shocks ride great. I got the LT shocks with this lift, because I loved the ride of the OME shocks with my last lift.

Sorry to jump on this late but I installed the Rock stars about a month ago. I also put on the Currie rear spring retention kit. This holds the spring in place at the top and bottom ( recommended by Dave at Northridge). I will say you need the retainers with out them the drop is incredible, I could put jack stands on the frame with the tires removed and the floor jack under the axel when you dropped the axel all the way the springs will come right out.

Love the Rockstars it was hard to start cutting parts off but well worth it. I also had to grind them slightly for the OME LT's to clear.

Quick Reply: EVO JK Rock Stars