Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Fun PA Systems...Maybe with a CB

Old 02-11-2015, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun PA Systems...Maybe with a CB

Ok so my friend used to have a PA system in his car that had a speaker and would allow you to talk outside (Much like what police have). Cool thing about his was that it had a whole bunch of funny sounds, animals, kissing noises, whistles, etc. Was so funny to pull up next to someone and quack at them and watch their confusion.

I cannot seem to find such a system anymore and even more than that I'd like to figure out a way to maybe integrate it into a CB with one microphone to save space inside the Jeep...I am not super versed on how to do such things so I figured I'd ask the experts
Old 02-11-2015, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bryanwithawhy
Ok so my friend used to have a PA system in his car that had a speaker and would allow you to talk outside (Much like what police have). Cool thing about his was that it had a whole bunch of funny sounds, animals, kissing noises, whistles, etc. Was so funny to pull up next to someone and quack at them and watch their confusion. I cannot seem to find such a system anymore and even more than that I'd like to figure out a way to maybe integrate it into a CB with one microphone to save space inside the Jeep...I am not super versed on how to do such things so I figured I'd ask the experts
Can't help with where to find a PA with funny noises. Pick up a cb with a PA port in the back and it should be as simple as plugging in and talking.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 02-11-2015, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rtittsworth
Can't help with where to find a PA with funny noises. Pick up a cb with a PA port in the back and it should be as simple as plugging in and talking.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Yea that I'm not too worried about figuring out. That's easy and most systems can do it.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:24 AM
JK Newbie

JC Whitney catalog has a bunch of that stuff. I haven't seen one of their paper catalogs in years, but it was basically every stick-on or bolt-on product you could buy for cars, trucks, ATVs, boats, etc. They used to sell the noisemaker PAs, so I'm sure they'll have it as long as they're still in business.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

Default PA

There is this guy that does sound effects for Disney. He would drive through a town at Two AM and make the sound of a Freight Train going through and then take off. He see lights come on and laugh because there are no tracks within fifteen miles of this town....
Old 05-19-2015, 09:02 PM
JK Newbie

I had one of those back in college. We had way too much fun with it. The look on people's faces was epic. I'm sure they're illegal these days which is why they are hard to find.

Quick Reply: Fun PA Systems...Maybe with a CB