Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Hard Top Removal

Old 03-31-2007, 11:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hard Top Removal

Hi ,
I have a 2 Door Rubicon and I noticed that my Hard Top has an extra Screw on each side just behind the front seats, they are installed from underneath the frame and are not accessable since they are hidden by the metal frame of the car (vetical Bar just infornt of the doors).
Any ideas on how to remove them.
Thanks
Kal
Old 03-31-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by eternity_sa
Hi ,
I have a 2 Door Rubicon and I noticed that my Hard Top has an extra Screw on each side just behind the front seats, they are installed from underneath the frame and are not accessable since they are hidden by the metal frame of the car (vetical Bar just infornt of the doors).
Thanks
Kal

Do NOT remove those aligning pins !!! They are meant to stay. You use them when installing the hard top. Again they are alignment pins.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:12 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by eternity_sa
Hi ,
Thanks
Kal
They are only locating pins and do not need to be removed, I just removed mine last night

Quick Reply: Hard Top Removal