Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

License Plate delete DYI

Old 01-24-2016, 05:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What relo kit did you use from 4wheelparts?
Old 01-25-2016, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

Cool

This would be good addition to the "Low / Free cost mods" thread. If I remember Valdimer set it up.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Anyone know any DIY mount to license plate to 5th wheel? Without spending 40$ for the lug nut mount. Having a feeling that's what I'm going to end up doing but maybe someone knows of a diy mount, thanks
Old 01-25-2016, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thors_hammer
Anyone know any DIY mount to license plate to 5th wheel? Without spending 40$ for the lug nut mount. Having a feeling that's what I'm going to end up doing but maybe someone knows of a diy mount, thanks
Just bolt a bracket to the spare tire carrier that goes through the spokes in the rim. Mount the plate to that and rig up some wires for the license plate light.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MavisJk
Just bolt a bracket to the spare tire carrier that goes through the spokes in the rim. Mount the plate to that and rig up some wires for the license plate light.
yea I'm gonna have to do something like that, thanks
Old 01-25-2016, 03:50 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MavisJk
glad I didn't spend the money for a mount. Did it myself under 10$ il upload some pictures tomorrow I just painted the mounts so I'll let them dry tonight. Thanks again

Quick Reply: License Plate delete DYI