Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Quadratec purchasing issue

Old 07-15-2014, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratec purchasing issue

First off let me say generally speaking I have usually been quite satisfied with my purchases through quadratec. I have bought three tops for two different Jeeps, lights, bumpers, winch,and various other Jeep parts over the years. But as of lately my opinion is changing. In April I ordered a set if rims and tires. I was told they were back ordered but should be in by mid may. I was fine with waiting since it was what I wanted. By late may, having heard nothing , I called customer serving. I was told they were due in that week and they'd be contacting me the following week for delivery. The following week.... Nothing. I called again and was told the exact same thing. I was patient and trusted them. I've called about every other week since, with the exact same answer. I spoke with managers who told me " they're due in next week and well call you for shipping". So my tire package has been due next week for two months. I emailed the company president, who promptly responded that he would look into it the following day and be in touch that day. That was last Wednesday. I still have yet to hear from anyone at quadratec. At this point I think I'm going to have to cancel my order and find a local dealer to order what I want. It will probably cost more.... But at least ill get what I want.
Has anyone else had any issues like this?!
Or another suggestion for who's best to order all my future Jeep parts through?
Old 07-15-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wont order from them anymore. If they cant keep their inventory straight with their website I will order from someone who can. The last two things I ordered off their website were back-ordered and I never received any kind of notification. I had to call them to find out they didn't have the items and that they would ship when they received them sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sure your post here will grab their attention pretty quickly and you'll hear something by days end
Old 07-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about this delay. Please PM me your order # and I can check into it for you. I'll find out what the deal is.

Thanks!

-Rick
Old 07-15-2014, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by quadratec
Sorry to hear about this delay. Please PM me your order # and I can check into it for you. I'll find out what the deal is.

Thanks!

-Rick
Let me guess, it'll be in next week.

Wild Boar Products is playing the same game. I was told more than 2 months ago my air scopp would be in, ordered cancelled.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Same issues here... I have ordered a ton of stuff from Quadratec and continually got the same back ordered status. I would pay extra for expedited shipping then wait for two weeks only to be charged for the next day shipping anyway. I have had to cancel orders multiple times only to then get the parts overnighted from someone else. Until they can provide on there website an "in stock" status I will use them for nothing more than a convenient catalog of ideas. When I find something I want I then go to 4wheelparts or somewhere else to get it shipped asap. This is also the advise I give all my friends.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:10 AM
JK Newbie

Amazing. Shortly after I posted this I finally did receive correspondence from Quadratec. I'm told my tires arrived at their warehouse today, and they'll be contacting me some time soon to set up a delivery time. Also waiving the shipping charge.
Until I actually get a call to set up a shipping time I'm unsure if I can believe this news. I still plan on stopping at Belle Tire after work today for an in stock comparison option......
Old 07-15-2014, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TMPEARSON
Amazing. Shortly after I posted this I finally did receive correspondence from Quadratec. I'm told my tires arrived at their warehouse today, and they'll be contacting me some time soon to set up a delivery time. Also waiving the shipping charge.
Until I actually get a call to set up a shipping time I'm unsure if I can believe this news. I still plan on stopping at Belle Tire after work today for an in stock comparison option......
Don't they waive the shipping charge anyway if you are a JK Forum member? I know they do it for Jeep Forum members.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thanks for the Advice

Lately my rig has been being built off of amazon, they ship quickly, don't jerk you around, and the prices are great...
Old 07-15-2014, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

^^^^^ x 2

Quick Reply: Quadratec purchasing issue