Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Reinstalling Wrangler JK Rear Fender Flare

Old 12-14-2014, 09:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reinstalling Wrangler JK Rear Fender Flare

I was off roading a couple of weeks ago and got too close to a tree and managed to wipe out my rear passenger fender flare. Well, I did some research and found the parts and tools that made it really easy to reinstall it for less than $20 in parts, so I thought I would share.

Here is a link to a video on my YouTube channel with the entire process as well as links to the parts and tools that I used. Hope this saves those who need it some time. I also found that by just carrying a few of the clips on the trail, it would be really easy to just reinstall in on the trail even without tools.

I have been looking to replace these flares, but this incident might just get me to keep them, I love the fact that they came off after a substantial impact with no body damage or damage to the flare. I am also really glad I did not have painted flares.

It would be kind of nice to come home with the fender on rather than in your Jeep. I even had some fun with my camera man around 7:00 minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifkdNbMvHY&list=UUxZB-zi_q-AAKmjcHfZJGCw

Quick Reply: Reinstalling Wrangler JK Rear Fender Flare