Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator

Old 09-04-2016, 05:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator

Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator. Side by side comparison, timing four 37in Nittos to go from 29psi to 8psi, along with some of my experiences with them that might help you pick out a Tire Deflator. The results were very surprising! Sorry for making the video a bit long, I tried making a thorough comparison trying not to miss anything. Anything I buy for Nina weather its $10 or $1500 id like to think that its money well spent and something I don't have to replace or replace often haha. I tried to ask two other tire deflator makers if they can send some out so they can be part of this comparison and nothing, its ok. For now this is what I could show you guys. Enjoy!! https://youtu.be/A8sbQznXD8k
Old 09-04-2016, 05:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for taking the time for doing the review between the two..... I owned both of those as well and were happy with both and its preference as you mentioned ........ But I eventually sold both and installed the monster valves (Also added the powertank) to air up........ And couldn't be more happier with the monster valves!!! Yes more money and you need to install them on your wheels(one time job) but absolutely one of the best things I've done to my jeep!!!! 30 psi to 6 psi in 14 seconds a tire!!! I run trailready's beadlock
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2230733718.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	641.9 KB
ID:	656041  
Old 09-04-2016, 06:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Thanks for taking the time for doing the review between the two..... I owned both of those as well and were happy with both and its preference as you mentioned ........ But I eventually sold both and installed the monster valves (Also added the powertank) to air up........ And couldn't be more happier with the monster valves!!! Yes more money and you need to install them on your wheels(one time job) but absolutely one of the best things I've done to my jeep!!!! 30 psi to 6 psi in 14 seconds a tire!!! I run trailready's beadlock
Monster Valves may be the direction I go to next, especially if I go the beadlock route.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cis911
Monster Valves may be the direction I go to next, especially if I go the beadlock route.
you won't regret them just love mine

Quick Reply: Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator