Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Superchips Traildash for BIG RED

Old 10-17-2014, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Traildash for BIG RED

so after many months of researching and wanting I finally pulled the trigger on a Superchips Traildash. It was delivered earlier and I just finished installing / programming it. So far the only issue is the programming involving turning the ignition off then on then back off then on then back off........for about an hour. As far as running the wires and installing everything took about 5 minutes.

I am looking forward to seeing how it effects BIG RED. With my current set up I am averaging 13.7mph, which sucks ass!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-17 13.02.24 HDR.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	580204Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-17 14.16.52 HDR.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	580205
Old 10-17-2014, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by find221
so after many months of researching and wanting I finally pulled the trigger on a Superchips Traildash. It was delivered earlier and I just finished installing / programming it. So far the only issue is the programming involving turning the ignition off then on then back off then on then back off........for about an hour. As far as running the wires and installing everything took about 5 minutes.

I am looking forward to seeing how it effects BIG RED. With my current set up I am averaging 13.7mph, which sucks ass!

Attachment 580204Attachment 580205
I keep looking at this because of all the other features that come with it even though I still have stock tires and stock suspension. I know you can add a rear camera, do you if you can add a front also?
Old 10-17-2014, 02:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
I keep looking at this because of all the other features that come with it even though I still have stock tires and stock suspension. I know you can add a rear camera, do you if you can add a front also?

There is only 1 jack in the back of the unit

Quick Reply: Superchips Traildash for BIG RED