Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Central Texas

Old 10-13-2014, 04:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Auxillaryman

I took my jeep in for the transmission cooler recall and I had to cancel appt first time. They had it for four hours and hadn't even started service. I rescheduled and when I picked it up the service engine light was on. They said it was nothing and reset it. When I got home I had transmission fluid dripping on my driveway. I popped the hood to find transmission fluid all over the engine compartment and undercarriage. They also didn't hook back the hose one the air box.

This was the first and last time I plan on using them. I contacted them on to separate occasions and have never received a response.

I hope you experience is better than mine.
Haven't gone in yet, it's either there or All American in San Angelo, I haven't heard about them either
Old 10-14-2014, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know what you decide. Currently i think I'll have to drive all the way to Abilene
Old 10-31-2014, 02:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Abilene here too. Haven't used Star Dodge yet but with current recall and my water pump going out (only a 2013!) I'll have to take it in. I'll let you know how they do.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I ended up in Fredericksburg and feel pretty comfortable with them, here's what was next to me in the shop
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3373018364.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	593557  

Quick Reply: Central Texas