Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Need help in NE San Antonio

Old 03-17-2014, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help in NE San Antonio

Hey guys, me and my wife and 6 y/o are relocating from CT. To SA-New Braunfels area in early June,I'm having trouble finding a residence because I guess places only last about two weeks and no one wants to hold a place til then, which I can understand,if anybody has any ideas, I'm all ears..err...eyes,
Old 03-17-2014, 05:43 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 163 Likes on 141 Posts

Are you looking to rent for a while?
If so, contact a realtor with your plans. He or she can watch and arrange things for you at a time closer to your arrival.

I enjoyed New Braunfels back in the '70s into the early '80s. (I was stationed at Randolph AFB for 10 years.)
Old 03-18-2014, 03:44 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the reply,yea we're gonna rent,wife's gonna work in New braunfels, me- San antonio
Old 04-14-2014, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just like Ron said, get a Realtor, but I'd suggest coming down this way and spend the weekend looking at places before your move in June. That way you can get everything arranged in time.
I love NB, and have lived in San Antonio for about 15 years now.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Legacy oaks apartments are nice. It's in Selma, it's closer to San Antonio but depending on what time you will be commuting traffic will be worse going to SA. Either way Selma Schertz and north cliff are all really nice areas.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Schertz is a great area, I lived there when my wife worked in NB and I was in San Antonio. The city is good, and houses seem to be going up in value quickly.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

I went to HS in Cibolo, TX near Schertz and Randolph AFB. I love that area. Cibolo is the nearest town to New Braunfels. It's only about a 10 minute drive if that to there. There's always a lot of homes for rent in the area because it's usually military people who love in the area. If my parents home wasn't being rented I'd hook you up but sadly it is lol keep Cibolo, Schertz, and Universal City as options when you get a realtor. Also, when you do get down here. There's a Jeep club in New Braunfels...simply called New Braunfels Jeep Club hahahahahaha

Good Luck.

Quick Reply: Need help in NE San Antonio