Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Fins and other things...

Old 10-04-2014, 03:09 AM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts
Default Fins and other things...

Just a short vid from one evening at sands flats in Moab...

http://youtu.be/Pze_dQ8pNw8

Last edited by Sunnysideup; 10-04-2014 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:12 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

nice I love that place. we were there in March and the mud hole on the back side of baby back was much bigger it swallowed a Cherokee that was ahead of me right up to the middle of his doors . You did a great job of showing how steep stuff is. My photos/videos always make it look flat. I need to learn how to get an accurate depiction.

Old 10-04-2014, 06:49 AM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

This was early may.... We had a lot of first timers in the family on this trip... so we had a lot of fun! Not all of them came for Rock Crawling.... we ran the White Rim trail over 2.5 days, Elephant Hill for a day, this evening at Sands flats, and we ran Hells Revenge, and Long Canyon. But we also had swimming, art shows, indian drawings... and other things to explore! The cameras used are quite a mix... cheap ones, big expensive ones, cell phones... I just got a program where I ca nstart mixing all of them together. So quality is going to vary... but it's fun to make the video when I can't wheel!

Quick Reply: Fins and other things...