Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

The Jeep Ranch - Florida

Old 06-14-2015, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Jeep Ranch - Florida

Please be nice - This was my very first Trail Ride and I just bought the GoPro so I wasn't 100% on how to mess with the time lapse and video stuff. I'll get better and have more videos in the future.

This was at The Jeep Ranch during its Grand opening weekend. The trail ride on that video was a 2.5 mile stretch but I cut out some footage and made the video around 1 minute.

I had a blast camping, meeting folks from the Tampa Jeep ,Krewe, and getting stuck in the mud pit.
http://youtu.be/cxgWcohZ7JQ

Last edited by jimps; 06-14-2015 at 07:37 AM.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:04 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by jimps
Please be nice ...

I had a blast camping, meeting folks from the Tampa Jeep ,Krewe, and getting stuck in the mud pit...
Gosh, I hope folks don't judge me by my early videos only. But, figure out how to tell your story (quoted above). Difficult to do with just music and video. Good luck! ;-)

--mark d.
DigitalByDoiron on YouTube.
Old 06-14-2015, 05:39 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice little video!
Old 06-15-2015, 05:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Gosh, I hope folks don't judge me by my early videos only. But, figure out how to tell your story (quoted above). Difficult to do with just music and video. Good luck! ;-)

--mark d.
DigitalByDoiron on YouTube.

Saw some of your videos. Love the scenery and you're right about telling the story.
I'm going to share some vids soon on my mods and then the next trail ride I'll make sure to have tons more b-roll for sharing my experience with others.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:49 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by jimps
Saw some of your videos. Love the scenery and you're right about telling the story.
I'm going to share some vids soon on my mods and then the next trail ride I'll make sure to have tons more b-roll for sharing my experience with others.
Awesome. I have found that I enjoy the heck out of shooting B-roll--I think because it makes me more aware of the great environment I'm out enjoying.

Quick Reply: The Jeep Ranch - Florida