Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Jeep Wrangler Dash Mount!! - Vector Offroad

Old 10-14-2016, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Wrangler Dash Mount!! - Vector Offroad

Hey Guys,

Check out this Jeep Wrangler Dash accessory mount from Vector off road. Let me know what you think and what you think I should mount on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMZyVvL0n7E Thanks,

AdventureDex
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vector.png
Views:	634
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	658899   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vector-1.png
Views:	2656
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	658900  

Last edited by AdventureDex; 10-14-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdventureDex
Hey Guys,

Check out this Jeep Wrangler Dash accessory mount from Vector off road. Let me know what you think and what you think I should mount on it?

https://youtu.be/ZMZyVvL0n7E

Thanks,

AdventureDex
Whats up Dex! Thanks for all the youtube videos. Glad you made it through that hurricane Ok. Hope this new one isn't causing you too many problems. That is quite the dash mount. Does it attach to the speakers on each side?
Old 10-14-2016, 12:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ShawnNoble
Whats up Dex! Thanks for all the youtube videos. Glad you made it through that hurricane Ok. Hope this new one isn't causing you too many problems. That is quite the dash mount. Does it attach to the speakers on each side?

Thanks for the message Shawn! Hurricane was wicked but we made it out alright! The jeep really showed its strength during the storm! Everyone wished they owned a JK lol The dash mount attaches to the vent defroster under the windshield. Feel free to check out the video!
Old 10-14-2016, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdventureDex
Thanks for the message Shawn! Hurricane was wicked but we made it out alright! The jeep really showed its strength during the storm! Everyone wished they owned a JK lol The dash mount attaches to the vent defroster under the windshield. Feel free to check out the video!
I guess it helps if I watch the video! That is a pretty impressive mounting system. Looks very strong and robust. Nice addition to the Jeep. I'm glad you made it through alight. Looked like you were able to get around really well with your JK. We have the remnants of typhoon Songda rolling into the Pacific Northwest tonight and tomorrow with huricane force winds so I will be putting my JK to the test this weekend as well. Very glad to have such a capable vehicle for all types of weather. Stay safe down there and keep the great videos coming!
Old 10-14-2016, 07:20 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ShawnNoble
I guess it helps if I watch the video! That is a pretty impressive mounting system. Looks very strong and robust. Nice addition to the Jeep. I'm glad you made it through alight. Looked like you were able to get around really well with your JK. We have the remnants of typhoon Songda rolling into the Pacific Northwest tonight and tomorrow with huricane force winds so I will be putting my JK to the test this weekend as well. Very glad to have such a capable vehicle for all types of weather. Stay safe down there and keep the great videos coming!
Haha! Yah, It is a very cool dash mount. Would definitely recommend! Safe safe during the storm and have fun with your Jeep! Thanks for watching!

Quick Reply: Jeep Wrangler Dash Mount!! - Vector Offroad