Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Mortero wash to Jojoba wash in Anza-Borrego Desert

Old 01-31-2016, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mortero wash to Jojoba wash in Anza-Borrego Desert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2tvSAV4rsI
Old 01-31-2016, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks for sharing, I been watching all your youtube videos and I really like the good vibes and fun trails that you guys got to go, I would like to be part of your jeep club and do some wheeling, if you don’t mind how can I join your jeep club, thanks.
Old 01-31-2016, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you! The only official club run I have been on was the San Diego Jeep Club and they have a snow run in Big Bear the end of Feb (can't wait). They are a just for fun club, no dues required, just a good attitude, a Jeep and CB radio. The other guys in some of the videos are just friends or folks I just ran into while in the desert. I haven't planned my next outing yet, but any and all are welcome to join along anytime... just as long as you don't mind the stopping to film from spot to spot!
Old 01-31-2016, 09:06 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

it takes a lot of time to make a good video, if the folks with you aren't onboard with it... well... even when they are- they can be impatient. So far my videos are a mix from everyone on the trip... gets different shots of different jeeps at different times, from different locations.... but it doesn't look very nice doing it that way.

Some day I'll take some time and try to do a more organized video! Good job!

Looks like a great place to explore!
Old 01-31-2016, 10:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TrailRecon
Thank you! The only official club run I have been on was the San Diego Jeep Club and they have a snow run in Big Bear the end of Feb (can't wait). They are a just for fun club, no dues required, just a good attitude, a Jeep and CB radio. The other guys in some of the videos are just friends or folks I just ran into while in the desert. I haven't planned my next outing yet, but any and all are welcome to join along anytime... just as long as you don't mind the stopping to film from spot to spot!
thanks for answering my questions, I would love to join the san diego club, I will send them an email for more info, please keep posting more videos, since they are very entertaining and informative, cheers..
Old 02-01-2016, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

More videos to come, just need to scope out my next route. If you want to get together for a trail ride just PM me.

Quick Reply: Mortero wash to Jojoba wash in Anza-Borrego Desert