Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Police chase WILD Wrangler on Rampage MUST SEE!!!

Old 05-19-2014, 11:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Police chase WILD Wrangler on Rampage MUST SEE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yguwZjcMl4I good thing it wasn't a Rubicon LOL!!!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 04:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah I think that's been posted here at least twice before.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lol. What did he do?
Old 01-18-2015, 02:13 AM
Former Member

Damn i just pissed my pants laughing.
You can't stop the guy during a 20 minute chase in a Jeep. OK it's a Jeep.....they don't understand.
But here's where I started to pee in my shorts laughing. How many cops does it take to point guns at the guy straddling the roof parapet of a surrounded burned out building. With his hands in the air going nowhere Guess it makes up for not being able to....
Then they wait for the fire department to come with a ladder 7 feet too short to do the job and set it up 4 feet behind the perp. Perfect Then the fire department is not to be found when what appears to be the police negotiator being left alone to adjust the ladder and stabilize it as the perp climbs down...NOTE...the whole time he's the only guy not training a gun on said perp. Seems that he should get a pay raise funded by the savings to the police services after firing the others hiding behind their guns....or not
Then they get him to climb down the ladder with his hands in the air....obviously not armed at this point
Then put him on the ground to cuff him
Don't get me wrong. The perp is a goof but it's time to review the competency of....

Last edited by 101gargoyles; 01-19-2015 at 03:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Police chase WILD Wrangler on Rampage MUST SEE!!!