Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

Rausch Creek Videos

Old 07-28-2014, 05:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rausch Creek Videos

First time at Rausch Creek

http://youtu.be/jY-qpNRu00E Had a Blast

Cheers
E-T
Old 08-17-2014, 10:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

very nice video. looks like good time was had by all. excellent choice of music by the way.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:58 AM
JK Newbie

Very nice video, looks like you had a nice day..
Old 09-27-2014, 04:02 PM
JK Newbie

I was there last year with my ford raptor and I had a great time.
Old 09-27-2014, 05:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like fun .... I was waiting for some rocks to climb...... A little less music I like hearing the actual stuff going on.... I know someone above liked the music but it made me sleepy lol maybe you have to be high to appreciate it bahahaha
We're going mid Oct 6.5hr drive from Ontario Canada..... Can't wait !!
Old 07-31-2016, 03:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Never been to Rousch Creek but if its all pools of water and mud thats not my cup of tea. Please tell me there are mountains to climb and Rocks to crawl up. I'm interested in taking a trip up there but if its a lot of mud I'm not sure thats going to be the place for me.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK
Never been to Rousch Creek but if its all pools of water and mud thats not my cup of tea. Please tell me there are mountains to climb and Rocks to crawl up. I'm interested in taking a trip up there but if its a lot of mud I'm not sure thats going to be the place for me.
It's worth the trip. It's a 7 hour drive for me including the border crossing and there's plenty of rocks to climb. Don't bother with the blue trails, run the black & red exclusively and you'll have a good time.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:59 PM
JK Freak

As others have mentioned, look for blacks and reds if you want rocks and challenges but you do usually need to traverse some easy greens and blues with mud in order to get to the fun stuff.

I have a few videos on my channel showing the harder stuff if you want to check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7qojo7Mte6HPjp8KSskjLQ
Old 08-01-2016, 02:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I saw the video of "Tombstone" trail, thats more what I like to do. I leave the mud bogging for Jacked up trucks. Not saying I won't go through mud. But if it is a choice between climbing a ledge or going trough a mud hole to get through a part of a trail I'll climb the ledge.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK
I saw the video of "Tombstone" trail, thats more what I like to do. I leave the mud bogging for Jacked up trucks. Not saying I won't go through mud. But if it is a choice between climbing a ledge or going trough a mud hole to get through a part of a trail I'll climb the ledge.
Totally agree. And remember too that videos never do justice to how steep it is. It might look like a parking lot with rocks, but the video is deceiving.

When are you thinking of going? My group heads up pretty regularly if you are interested in joining up with some like-minded wheelers.

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Videos