Notices
Member Video Creations Please post your favorite JK related video link here. Members only please.

The WHITE RIM TRAIL

Old 07-08-2014, 08:20 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
My video editing life got a lot easier when I purchased Corel Power Director. Very powerful editor. It is helpful if you set the same frame rate and resolution standards for all cameras.
I've heard good things about that one... I have been messing around with a couple trial versions... I would really have to justify a nicer video camera too then(go pro)! With better resolution... and more options. The old oregon scientific is grainy. Even though the camera takes HD pics... I forget to save it in HD quality... and then it seems to get pixlated in the conversion to a movie file too.

A couple items... and I'll be set on better vids... the nthere is the recording of the songs... done at home... so limited in quality and editing too!

So far I think the content of my video projects is great (naturally awesome country!) but, the quality of the video and pics is sometimes limited... Just using what I have around.

A Better program would be really a good step to cleaning things up.

Quick Reply: The WHITE RIM TRAIL