Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New trail coming soon south on kansas city

Old 07-11-2016, 03:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New trail coming soon south on kansas city

My boss is checking in to it, but I work at a rock quarry about an hour south on Kansas City that has some amazing trails. He is checking to see if there is a liability issue as well as a certification issue to have Offroaders come a trail around. There is like 2-300 acres of large boulders, rocks and gravel supply in kansas city area. I told him that it could be a fun opportunity to have small Jeep events. When I take my 2015 JKU out, we have fun for a good 2-3 hours.

I am trying to build some excitement to push my manager to letting more people come.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thing to do also is have the owner check with other Off-Road Parks across the country and see what they do.
Hot Springs Off-Road Park, Ar. over 1200 acres use to be Superlift which they then sold it.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:42 PM
JK Newbie

Build it... and they will come.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry, I'm kind of late to the party, just joined a few weeks ago. Moved to the KC area a little over a month ago. Is this offroad park a real thing or becoming one? All I know of so far is Kansas Rocks, which I haven't made it to yet. I actually have not taken my rig offroad at all yet given my work hours for my last company. So instead I just spent money modding it for fun until I could get offroad.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Snowhill
My boss is checking in to it, but I work at a rock quarry about an hour south on Kansas City that has some amazing trails. He is checking to see if there is a liability issue as well as a certification issue to have Offroaders come a trail around. There is like 2-300 acres of large boulders, rocks and <a href="http://www.snowhillrockcompany.com" target="_blank">gravel supply in kansas city</a> area. I told him that it could be a fun opportunity to have small Jeep events. When I take my 2015 JKU out, we have fun for a good 2-3 hours.<br><br>I am trying to build some excitement to push my manager to letting more people come.
<br><br>

Update???

Quick Reply: New trail coming soon south on kansas city